Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Free Userbar Generator

By Admin  |  11/07/2006 06:50:00 PM 2 comments

Using userbars in signature line at forums is a fashion now. With AmitySource Userbar Generator, you too can create very easily. It is a tiny, less than 1 MB, freeware. There is an option to input image to create bars with image embedded. Below are the images I have created for my use in forums.


Download it here: http://www.amitysource.com/downloads.php

Author: Admin

Hello, I am Author, decode to know more: In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

2 comments:

rem said...

thanks for this info..last time i saw they are ready made.but now i can do it on my own

Admin said...

Thanks for visiting again Akram. I am glad my post was of help. Keep visiting.

E-mail Newsletter

Sign up now to receive my latest posts directly in your Inbox.

Recent Articles

© 2014 WaveNine. WP themonic converted by Bloggertheme9. Powered by Blogger.
TOP