Thursday, November 02, 2006

Get the device drivers you need - Drivers Planet

By Admin  |  11/02/2006 09:26:00 PM No comments

Today afternoon, my friend called me stating that he lost his motherboard drivers CD and can I help him in getting them from internet. Though I didn’t get them at that time, after three to four hours, I am able to find this nice site with all drivers listed at one place. DriversPlanet, you can get the drivers for motherboards, sounds cards, printers, CD, DVD, notebooks and much more. Take a look at this site: http://driversplanet.com/. Screenshot of the list:

Author: Admin

Hello, I am Author, decode to know more: In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

0 comments:

E-mail Newsletter

Sign up now to receive my latest posts directly in your Inbox.

Recent Articles

© 2014 WaveNine. WP themonic converted by Bloggertheme9. Powered by Blogger.
TOP