Thursday, June 22, 2006

Google Toolbar distributed with Adobe's products

By Admin  |  6/22/2006 05:45:00 PM 2 comments

Yesterday, Adobe entered into a multi-year agreement with Google to offer Google Toolbar with various Adobe’s products. Presently, Google Toolbar is offered with Macromedia Shockwave Player and will be added into various products in the future. Press release can be found on the Adobe’s site HERE.

Yesterday itself I have downloaded Shockwave Player into my Firefox browser, but it has offered "Yahoo Toolbar".

Author: Admin

Hello, I am Author, decode to know more: In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

2 comments:

KAUSHIK G said...

Hi I read a blog 'send free sms within india' earlier. But I don't find it now. where could I find the information. Please send me, if there is any link. thank you

Admin said...

Thanks for visiting. You can cick on archives and can find that easily.

Anyway, here is the link. It is in October 2006 archives.

http://wavenine.blogspot.com/2006/10/email-to-mobile-send-sms-freely-india.html

E-mail Newsletter

Sign up now to receive my latest posts directly in your Inbox.

Recent Articles

© 2014 WaveNine. WP themonic converted by Bloggertheme9. Powered by Blogger.
TOP