Sunday, December 24, 2006

Orkut Toolbar & Tricks

By Admin  |  12/24/2006 12:45:00 PM No comments

Though I got the Orkut invitation from a US friend when it was in testing mode, I did not use it. Now, it seems that Indian users are increasing on Orkut and the word 'scrap' is heard everywhere. 'Scrapping' is becoming more popular than chatting. I think Google Talk is also gaining some popularity because of Orkut.

I also started orkuting and adding friends. I also found the community of my previous organization.

I saw some special scraps in different colors, fonts, and languages and searched to know how to do that. Being a Firefox-fan, searched on Mozilla Add-ons and found this toolbar. I think it is also helpful for other orkuters. To install this, you need Firefox browser.

Orkut Scrapper:

By installing it, you will be able to:

  • Bold, italicize, and underline the words
  • Change the font color, font type, and text size
  • Can type in English and convert it into 10 Indian languages viz. Telugu, Hindi, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Gujarati.
  • Inset link, images, emoticons, and sigs.
  • Rainbow colorize the words


(click the images for bigger and clear images)

And also, it will add scrapbook, album, send a message, and send teaser links to all the people in My Friends' list. You will also see a drop-down menu on menu bar with direct links to lot of options in Orkut.

Get Firefox here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ (I'm sure, you won't return to IE after using it.)

Get Orkut Scrapper here: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2971/ (That is the power of Firefox Add-ons)

More Orkut tricks here: http://orkutrix.com/trickshome.html

Orkut Scrapper Community on Orkut: http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=17231455

Author: Admin

Hello, I am Author, decode to know more: In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

0 comments:

E-mail Newsletter

Sign up now to receive my latest posts directly in your Inbox.

Recent Articles

© 2014 WaveNine. WP themonic converted by Bloggertheme9. Powered by Blogger.
TOP