Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Google acquired JotSpot

By Admin  |  11/01/2006 04:31:00 PM No comments

JotSpot is now a part of Google as it has been acquired by Google. In a few weeks’ time, Google acquired two companies, YouTube and JotSpot. JotSpot offers a wiki collaboration suite with interesting plug and play applications that run from wiki framework. Email Lists, Blog, Forum, File Cabinet, and Photo Gallery are my favorite ones among the list.

I have signed up with JotSpot a year ago to test the service. It was a free account with 5 users and 10 pages limit. Though it was nice, limited pages and users put me away from using it. After reading the Google’s acquisition on their blog, I have logged in today after a long time and I found that my account has no limits on users or pages. Thanks Google!

New registrations have been closed off until they move their servers to Google and you need to be on the waiting list to get an account. Visit JotSpot here.

Email Lists

Photo Gallery
Forum

Author: Admin

Hello, I am Author, decode to know more: In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

0 comments:

E-mail Newsletter

Sign up now to receive my latest posts directly in your Inbox.

Recent Articles

© 2014 WaveNine. WP themonic converted by Bloggertheme9. Powered by Blogger.
TOP