Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pageflakes -- Your personalized startup page

By Admin  |  7/26/2006 11:13:00 AM No comments


Pageflakes” is your personalized online startup page, which you can accesses from anywhere. Get a free account, login, design your online startup page, save it, and recall at anytime anywhere. It allows users to access e-mail from Gmail or any POP mail acount, read news feeds, do web search from Google, Yahoo, MSN, or Ask; and variety of services like del.icio.us, Flickr, online file storage, book marks, address book, clock, dictionary, and a variety of features that you can add or remove and arrange as you like on your online desktop.

Pageflakes and community developers developed application called Flakes that you can add to your homepage to get various functions to be accessed from a single page. You can enable your homepage to be shared by your friends or by total public. You can access your Box.net free online storage right from the same page.

Have a look at the startup page I have designed for my needs. I am a medical transcriptionist and I have to open up lot of windows while doing transcription. With the help of Pageflakes, I can see if a new mail arrives in my Gmail, search in Google, know the meaning of a word in dictionary, note anything new in “My Note”, have all the books marks arranged neatly, and at the same time, I can look at the watch to speed up the things.

Find it helpful ? get it HERE.

Author: Admin

Hello, I am Author, decode to know more: In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

0 comments:

E-mail Newsletter

Sign up now to receive my latest posts directly in your Inbox.

Recent Articles

© 2014 WaveNine. WP themonic converted by Bloggertheme9. Powered by Blogger.
TOP